- SQM n/a
Add a touch of luxury to your holiday at this stunning modernist architecturally designed home, which sits perfectly between Palm Beach and Oneroa. The house is situated in a convenient central location, but with the privacy and tranquility of a secluded location. From the huge decks you can capture glimpses of the sparkling sea. The house is beautifully furnished and boasts two spacious living areas and a well-equipped brand new kitchen and three spacious bedrooms, offering plenty of space for a large group or 2 families.
1. Master bedroom with King bed and ensuite.
2. Bedroom 2 with Double bed
3. Bedroom 3 with two sets of king single bunks, plus single trundle under each – sleeping 6
4. Bedroom 4 with Queen Bed
- Spacious open plan contemporary split level property.
- an open plan fabulous kitchen, dining and lounge which opens out onto large decks with a relaxing expansive outlook.
- Sheltered and sun drenched upper and lower decks.
- Two lounge areas, so plenty of space for two families with children.
- Designed grounds including flat grassed area for the children to play on
- Easy walking distance to two beautiful beaches, Little Oneroa and Oneroa. Oneroa Village is a 15 min walk..
- all day sun with amazing outdoor eating area and huge decks
- a second lounge downstairs
- a central location
- short drive to vineyards, restaurants and all Waiheke has to offer.
Enjoy the private views looking out to Rangitoto and the tranquility of the native tree lined valley it sits above.
Each stay incurs a $250 charge for quality linen, towels and exit clean
7 nights from mid December to mid January
4 nights rest of January & February
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 bunk beds (sleeping 4)
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
LivingRoomdownstairs second lounge area with TV
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden