THE WINEMAKERS COTTAGE : sleeps 4
- SQM n/a
Frenchmans Hill is extremely stylish boutique vineyard accommodation with stunning views over the 12 acre mature vineyard and olive groves. Award winning winemaker Luc Desbonnet and his interior designer wife Anna have created this unique and ultra stylish island retreat. From your private deck you can soak up the magnificent scenery of the vineyard and shimmering waters of the Putiki Bay whilst sipping on a glass of one of Lucs incredible award winning wines.
The property is beautifully styled and with a luxurious finish. All of the rooms have north-facing views and are adored with stylish and sumptuous fabrics.
- Two private deck areas with stunning views over the vines to the water
- The master bedroom with a king size bed
- Bedroom 2 can be set up as a super king or twin king singles.
- Bathroom with a large walk in shower
- Separate toilet.
- TV, Freeview, DVD, WIFI and ipod dock.
- The kitchenette is well equipped with hobb, microwave and dishwasher.
- Gas BBQ
- Kayaks and life jackets available
- Perfect starting point for exploring the Island
From here you can explore the nearby sculpture garden or plentiful walking paths to secluded spots on the coastline, or wander through the vines to the waters edge and take a kayak out for paddle. Ringawhera is in walking distance where you can buy incredible fresh pastries and delicious Island coffee
Frenchman’s Hill is the perfect escape, and home to the best of Waiheke’s wine.
The rate shown is for up to four guests and includes continental breakfast, luxury linens and exit cleaning.
• 5 nights from mid December to mid January
• 4 nights over Easter
• 3 nights all holiday weekends
• 2 nights at all other times
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, twin king singles
CookingCooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
No1 Margaret Reeve Lane, Te Whau, Waiheke Island , Te Whau, 1081, New Zealand