No 44 : sleeps 4
- SQM n/a
This central, modern and spacious two bedroom bach is located within walking distance to Little Oneroa, Palm Beach and Sandy Bay. The bedrooms have gorgeous views across a the tree covered valley where you can see the Kereru flying overhead. Catching the morning and afternoon sun, No 44 is a delightful and cozy bach which is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Close to the bus stops on Queens Drive which makes getting around the island easy.
- Two spacious queen bedrooms
- Sky TV
- Property's own kayak which you are welcome to use for exploring the bays nearby. Sandy Bay and Enclosure bay are the most beautiful places for exploring via the sea.
- Special rates can be provided for longer stays.
- Undercover parking area
- you are welcome to bring your pets (with prior agreement)
So whatever your holiday requirements, No 44 is a perfect base for all your holiday activities. With the stunning beaches, amazing coastal walkways and world class vineyards and restaurants of Waiheke No 44 is a great base to explore the island, relax and forget the world!
There is a $100 charge per stay for linen, towels and an exit clean.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping2 Queen bed
CookingCooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Canoe/Kayak, Private Garden
44 Frank Street, Little Oneroa Waiheke Island, Palm Beach, 1081, New Zealand