- SQM n/a
This central, modern and spacious two bedroom bach is located within walking distance to Little Oneroa, Palm Beach and Sandy Bay. The bedrooms have gorgeous views across the tree covered valley, where you can see the Kereru flying overhead. Catching the morning and afternoon sun, No 44 is a delightful and cozy bach, and the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Close to the bus stops on Queens Drive which makes getting around the island easy.
- Two spacious queen bedrooms
- Sky TV
- Property's own kayak which you are welcome to use for exploring the bays nearby. Sandy Bay and Enclosure bay are the most beautiful places for exploring via the sea.
- Special rates can be provided for longer stays.
- Undercover parking area
- you are welcome to bring your pets (with prior agreement)
So whatever your holiday requirements, No 44 is a perfect base for all your holiday activities. With the stunning beaches, amazing coastal walkways and world class vineyards and restaurants of Waiheke No 44 is a great base to explore the island, relax and forget the world!
There is a $120 charge per stay for linen, towels and an exit clean.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping2 Queen bed
CookingCooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Canoe/Kayak, Private Garden
44 Frank Street, Little Oneroa Waiheke Island, Palm Beach / Little Oneroa, 1081, New Zealand